Pages

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Portfolio Building Discounts | Roseville, CA Photographer


Here goes! I'm open for business & offering portfolio building discounts for a limited time. Discounts are applied to packages only - no a la carte items. Prices will increase with each session until reaching my end price as listed on my pricing page. It's first booking confirmed, first served. I look forward to this next year & the photographic possibilities. I am passionate about this & want to share my talent, creativity & enthusiasm with you!

Contact me at elizabethjanephoto {at} gmail {dot} com for inquiries & to reserve your spot.

1 comment:

  1. It is perfect time to make some plans for the future
    and it is time to be happy. I have read this post and if I could I desire to suggest you some interesting things or tips.
    Perhaps you could write next articles referring
    to this article. I desire to read even more things
    about it!

    Feel free to visit my site ... bmi chart for women

    ReplyDelete